Activities at Harmonie
Self-drive 4x4 route:
- On the self-drive route you became part of nature and get a good experience of the Khomas Hochland, wild life and birds. There are ample opportunities for photography, and breathtaking viewpoints. The route is also rich in history heritage, with remains of bushmen painting still evident, as part of the attractions on the route.
- The self-drive route offers a good challenge for the experienced and as well as the unexperienced driver. With a difficulty grade of the route from a 2 to a 4. A map is available for the 4x4 route with GPS reference points. The circle routes take from 1.5 to 5-6 hours.
Guided 4x4 route:
- Harmonie C28 also offers a guided 4x4 route.
- On the guided route we make sure you know your vehicle and give some guidance for the unexperienced driver. The route normally takes two days or may differ, depending on interest of the group. Harmonie C28 advertises when this is available. Interested parties may contact us for a quotation on dates that you prefer for a group booking.
- Sights on route: Bushman paintings, some of the highest points in Khomas Hochland, and a 100m dry waterfall with beautiful scenery. Each vehicle is self-supporting with fuel, food, snacks, drinks and camping gear. The difficulty grade of the route is between 2 and 5. The difficulty can be adjusting to suite the group. Only available with pre-bookings. This is an experience of a live-time.
4x4 Driving Guidance
- We also offer 4x4 guidance for first time 4x4 drivers on Namibia’s gravel and 4x4 routes. The session normally takes 3 to 4 hours and includes the following main points:
- Know your 4x4
- Gear selection
- How to do sand driving
- How to do 4x4 tracks
- Replacing of punctured wheels
- What to be on the lookout for on the roads
- Experienced 4x4 guidance is also on offer. Here you will get the most out of your vehicle with driving on self-made de-bushed mountain roads visiting some breath taking views and landscapes.
The driving guidance is highly recommended for safely navigating any 4x4 routes in Namibia. It will not only ease your nerves on the road ahead, but provide valuable knowledge when encountering difficult roads or situations. This may save you precious time on the road. Please contact us for a quotation.